About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Hooray! It is officially hump-day. I can not tell you how exciting that is this week, for a VBS worker. Halfway through the week! I have always wanted to try one of these linky things especially with someone who has a fabulous name, Jamie.


Anyway, I am loving....
Vacation Bible School. This is E's first official bible school and he is loving it. He made a cross yesterday, and said it was the color of a T-rex.


I am loving.....
My new nook! I got it used from a wonderful friend for $35. I can't wait to get my first book on it, but first, I have to read the 9 books that I have for school.

I am loving....
 
These adorable vintage bathing suits.  Now, if only I could find one.

I am loving... my spark energy drinks.





I am loving.....  my advocare challenge. I am on day 14, so only 10 more days and I already feel nice and thin. tee-hee.

I am loving..... 

 Miss Rudy Rue. She is 12 weeks old today and only 7 lbs lighter than my 3 year old.

and I am always loving...
  These two wonderful boys.... who got to meet the Mayor.

Hope you enjoyed!


1 comment: