About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Friday, January 4, 2013

12 in 2012!

I took this from a wonderful blog I follow.  I'm supposed to Link up but I missed it that day :) BUT anyway here are MY top 12 things that happened in 2012! :)

                                                                12 favorite things!
 
12. Favorite movie you watched:
Probably Lawless, (I know right) it's pretty violent but I went on a daddy-daughter date with MY dad to go see it. We haven't had one in a long time and we shared popcorn and even went out to eat afterwards. Luckily, we both liked the movie.  At 23, I realize how much I still need to spend time with my parents.
 
11. Favorite TV series:
This is a tie. PLL and Hell on Wheels!
 
10. Favorite restaurant:
Got to be Buffalo Wild Wings. Those wings are just TOO MUCH! :) LOve it!
 
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Green tea! I have fallen in LOVE with drinking green tea.
 
8. Favorite gift you got:
My mixer! I have been using a wonderful whisk for over 2 years now. To actually have a mixer that does all the work is a blessing.
 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I really didn't pin too much this year. I was busy. BUT, I guess Pinned Image
 
6. Favorite blog post:
My favorite was in Jan 2012. When I did our 2011 year in a recap :) It has the best pictures.
 
5. Best accomplishment:
I would have to say MOVING!
 
4. Favorite picture:
Of course one of my baby!
 
 
3. Favorite memory:
Celebrating E's birthday in the NEW house! (or as he says "My new house with the steps) 
 
2. Goal for 2013:
Get back to little ME, meaning taking a little time everyday for myself. And stay in school :)
 
1. One Little Word:
Joy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment