About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Good Morning, It's Christmas Eve!



This morning has been a morning that only pictures can describe SO...





I knew he was being too quiet in his room. I have been trying to scrub ink pen off the wall for an hour and it isn't working, looks like we will have to re-paint.

When we found him he went straight to time-out, but Mark and I couldn't do anything but laugh. So we sat him down and asked "Do you know why you got in trouble" E said "I colored the wall" I said "are you supposed to color the wall" and E said "But I drew a horse."
After that I lost it, I fell in the floor laughing, I can't even be mad he had drawn me a horse.
A Beautiful Picture for Christmas! Merry Christmas Mommy!

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment