About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I need some sleep



OH. wow what a wonderful Christmas weekend! I got so many things that I wasn't expecting. I got a new kindle fire, its totally awesome. Im completely computer illiterate and so it is taking me a while to get used to it. I also got ALL of my school books, I know that makes me a nerd but if you have ever been to nursing school you know your first semester is like $600 worth of books. I was so excited that we didnt have to find the money to pay for all 15 books. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT LOTS OF BOOKS.

Anyway, Eason had a GREAT Christmas. He had so much fun that he completely freaked out when we took the Christmas tree down today. He kept saying "No my kissmus". He got a lightning Mcqueen power wheels car and has driven it the past 3 days til it ran out of battery and we had to charge it again. Uncle Bob also got him a buzz lightgear suit and he wont take it off, it's a bit embarrassing because we have to go to the grocery store today and he will probably have it on :) But now I am completely Exhausted... I have weigh-ins tonight and hopefully I did alright over Christmas week. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment