About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fun Fall Pictures

I do not know if anyone has ever tried to take pictures of a small child but I must say.... It is not easy.

Today I decided I was going to try for some fall pictures of lil E.  He is turning 3 in just one month and I can't believe how big he is getting.  I knew I needed something..... I was really proud because my pictures didn't turn out too bad. 

Here are a few of my favs. 
mr. serious

really want to blow this up and put it above the fireplace :)




Yes, he was yelling

One of the best.

He depotted our flowers and put it on his head


These are the best... Now I have to find a place to put them which won't be hard in a new house :) ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment