About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mayhem :)

I put him into my bed at 10. Took my history quiz in the other room for 15 mins. Came into my bed room to find THIS.........

 
....................................
 
 
 
 

 
Speechless right!
 
Yes, that is an entire bucket of brand new Victoria Secret Love Spell Body Butter. 
Yes, those are the clean sheets I put on the bed 30 mins before.
Yes, I had just turned on the washer to wash my only other set of sheets.
 
You bet we slept in sleeping bags after that haha.
 
But boy does my room and sheets smell delicious still :)
 
Just a hint of my mayhem!
 
And I didn't even scream!
 
 
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.
PSALM 127:3
 
This is my reward!


No comments:

Post a Comment