About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Advocare 24 day challenge!

Oh wow! It has been a LONG time since I posted.  I feel like since the move I have been doing nothing but sleeping, working, and cleaning with a little help from the "wild man". 

ANYWAY, after being on weight watchers on and off for 2 years I decided it was time for a change. I have been stuck on a plateau with my weight.  My friend messaged me about her Advocare products and said HEY, try this! So, I figured "why not".  Today is the first day on my 24 day challenge.  I want a cookie :)
jk, I'm actually doing alright. I woke up took my pills, chugged my fiber drink (chugging is a must because the texture is NOT pleasant) and ate some eggs.  I don't usually eat breakfast so this was a bit of a struggle. I drank a SPARK this morning instead of my usual coffee and I loved it! I didn't sleep good because Mark wasn't home. Every little noise I woke up, like "ah, someone's coming in the house" of course no one did. But, I felt like I had a full nights sleep.
           I told myself I wouldn't drink more than one today but, I couldn't help myself.  I just liked it so much.  The energy it gives is unbelievable and you should see how fast I'm typing this!! I'm HYPED UP! Just kidding, it doesn't make me jittery or hyper at all but I do feel like I can clean my whole house.. I'm not going to but I feel like I could if I wanted to. SO... breakfast I had my protein, complex carb, and fruit, it was just eggs with some homemade all-natural salsa, a small piece of whole grain toast with NO added sugars, and a few slices of a pear.
Next, instead of having a snack I went and rode my exercise bike for 30 mins. I feel like that is a must since I had so much energy. I made myself a wrap and some veggies for lunch and of course took my lunch pills.
It was a super easy lunch. I had some leftover turkey sausage meatballs that I made and just wrapped it in a whole grain wrap. I added some lettuce and cranberry sauce.  I had some all natural whole berry cranberry sauce, I don't know if it was allowed but it was just a small tbsp so I didn't care. :) Then I heated some zucchini slices in a skillet with some Cajun seasoning. DELICIOUS!

Finally, for dinner I think I will just eat a grilled chicken salad, since Mark won't be home, I will not have to cook anything. 

I'm so excited to see results after my 24 day challenge.  It's only 24 days and if I don't like it I don't have to continue.  JUST 24 days!!! I can do this.

Of course I will not post ANY results till the end of my 24 days... so sorry! You will just have to check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment