About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here it is.. What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving.....
   sidewalk chalk. I just got some for E and he has been outside with it for almost 2 hours. I was able to clean the whole house and still know exactly where he was.
I'm loving.....
 The next two weeks of my life. VBS then Youth camp.
I'm loving.....
 Pinterest. I have so many things I can now do for our new home. (whenever we get one)
I'm loving....
 My awesome husband for spending a whole day making an airplane cockpit for my preschoolers.
I'm loving....
 My youth girls. It's our last night tonight doing our 7 week Wild About You bible study. I feel like everyone has opened up and learned so much.
I'm loving....
 Beth Moore bible studies. Just started on the new one today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment