About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Friday, June 8, 2012

Recipes from last night

Last night we had a HUGE, healthy dinner :) Here's my recipes:

Chicken Stir-fry:
I cut up chicken tenderloins into small pieces and marinated it for a couple hours in teriyaki sauce.
Then you whip out your skillet and cook it until most of the teriyaki sauce is soaked up and the chicken is finished. Then I put it aside in a separate pan. I had some frozen asparagus stir-fry. ( you can get it at walmart for $1.50) I just threw that in the skillet and cooked it until it was really tender, I still had some teriyaki sauce left in the pan so the veggies got to soak that up :).
Then I took a bag of the Uncle Ben's Whole grain brown rice that cooks in 90 secs. and put it in the microwave, When it was finished I just mixed all of it together in a big pan. EASY! It was also only about 4 Points Plus per cup. YAY weight watchers!

Dessert was delicious. I used a recipe I found on pinterest for miniature peach cobbler. I substituted the butter for I can't believe it's not butter light and I put fresh blueberries in it instead of peaches. You put them in a muffin pan so you have a controlled portion. It was great and Hubby loved it after his long day of work :)

Here's the link to the cobbler recipe! Try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment