About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Frustrated.

I am questioning God. I know I shouldn't but I don't understand him. Which I guess is alright. I don't know why he would let me go to one semester of school and then want us to move to a place where I can't continue. I know we are supposed to go. I love the kids that we will have at the village and I already love the environment and adults we will be helping. I feel comfortable and at peace with that. I just don't know what to do with school. I love nursing but I would have to wait till Aug. 2013 to start completely over my semester I took wouldn't even count, because the schools down there don't take transfers not just one school but ALL 3 of the schools within a reasonable driving distance. AAAHHHH!!! It's so frustrating... I can finish my Elementary Ed. degree easy. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. I have been on my knees almost the whole morning. Keep praying for me as I struggle with decisions about our future. Never knew it would be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment