About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

VBS

HOORAY! It's that time of year again. VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL! We get to do the Aviation Wonders this year. It's the first time in a couple of years that our little church plant is doing the same as all the other baptist churches. We usually get to use the year before's vbs.

The exciting thing is I am teaching the preschoolers. LOVE IT! I get to really see if this is what I'm called to do before I really start back to school. I have always loved Elementary Education but being in charge of over 25 small children just scares me. I've always been afraid that I would get so exhausted as a teacher that I wouldn't want to come home and help my own children. But I feel like that is what I would really enjoy. Since I am teaching our youth girls I have come to realize that teaching is fun for me. I am comfortable with these girls and feel like I can handle them. Yes, there are only 15 of them but they are teenage girls. I love being with them and when I move I will definitely miss them so much.

Anyway, this week will really show me which grade level I need to go into. I used to always teach the preschool and kindergarten VBS but I haven't since I had Eason. So hopefully the Lord will show me what he wants me to do. I am leaving it up to him and I will be trying to listen to him and I am making sure that each day I will be spending time with my wonderful Maker. Hopefully, I can keep it up. I'm never good at keeping up with this but I know this is one thing I need to do.

Also, keep us in your prayers as we still try to find a home. Because we have to be out of our place on July 2!!!! And we still have no place to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment