About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Jamie. Christian. Wife. Foodie. New home owner. Mommy of a 4 year old little boy, who fills my life with wonderful chaos.

The Hubby

The Hubby
Mark

The Wildman

The Wildman
E

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just so you know.

I just wanted to let yall know we are super busy this week with VBS and putting our first contract on a house :) It is so exciting and I have had very little time to post anything. I do know I have found my calling as a teacher and believe that the Lord is trying to show me that, that is what he wants me to do. I love every minute of it but I don't see how teachers do it ALL DAY. I have these preschoolers from 8-12 and I'm exhausted. God Bless the teachers. :) Anyway I will post later with all of the fun things we have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment